Welcome to alberntalk.com Please Log in or Register. Thanks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to alberntalk.com Please Log in or Register. Thanks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Secure1
Click to scan this page

Speaking of Beaver Creek's Drinking Water...

+8
Jeckle
Bob Loblaw
Admin
chrisale
hedder
pen
Possum
The Invisible Man
12 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Speaking of Beaver Creek's Drinking Water... - Page 7 Empty Speaking of Beaver Creek's Drinking Water...

Post by The Invisible Man Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Last October, the people of Beaver Creek voted 73% in favour of converting the Beaver Creek Improvement District (BCID) into a service area of the Alberni-Clayoquot Regional District (ACRD).

Five months have passed and BCID has not shown much movement towards the conversion.

The ACRD has committed $800,000 to infrastructure upgrades in 2012 and more recently applied for an additional $810,000 grant for a total of $1.61 million in water system improvements for Beaver Creek.

It was proposed that June 1st be a target date for conversion to enable work to commence in 2012 as these funds cannot be used for works that are not the responsibility of the ACRD.

BCID was supposed to make a decision to move forward with the conversion at last night's regular monthly meeting however the meeting was cancelled. The note on the door did not specify why it was cancelled however said the next meeting will be held on April 16th.

Rarely do leopards change their spots. Chances are high that BCID trustees are up to the same game that they have been playing all along trying to maintain the status quo. Is it time to rally the troops AGAIN? Doesn't the voice of the people mean anything to them? ACRD has put their best foot forward and now its time for BCID to do the same.

Last edited by The Invisible Man on Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarity)
The Invisible Man
The Invisible Man

Port Points : 402

Back to top Go down

Speaking of Beaver Creek's Drinking Water... - Page 7 Empty Re: Speaking of Beaver Creek's Drinking Water...

Post by lionking Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:03 am

Possum wrote:Another loser on the said of the great pretender. Bob, give your head a shake and don't ever be caught alone in this one persons presence as it may cost you big in court.

Just a small warning to the wise.

I recall you being so angry and fighting all the time with Chrisale and, then you two turned out to be decent to each other:)
We all are aloud to state our opinion everyone has one and, if I agree and like what I hear I keep it and if I don't like it I disregard it.

lionking

Port Points : 326

Back to top Go down

Speaking of Beaver Creek's Drinking Water... - Page 7 Empty Re: Speaking of Beaver Creek's Drinking Water...

Post by lionking Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:36 am

The Invisible Man wrote:Maybe if you knew the issues in Beaver Creek you wouldn't be so quick to condemn me? Most people that follow the issue know that a local business owner sat on the BCID board and at the same time worked for the BCID. BCID also made substantial purchases from this business at the same time. The business is also in the waterworks field. That is usually known as a conflict of interest and is not legal on most local government boards. It is okay for it to happen in an improvement district because there are no conflict of interest guidelines that apply. I know that Pen is paid by BCID to write their propaganda... I also know she knows about the issue. Pen is trying to pull me into another battle and I am not into it.

BTW I don't like your style. It's mean. Just saying...

Everything you are saying is the truth. When this board member was elected I said it was a conflict of interest because of his business.

Like always the board does what they want, but after all was said and done and all Hell was brewing and the shi* hit the fan, he knew it was over for him and he never came back to be elected, but behind the scene ??? I have put up with a ton of things from the boards over the years!!!
I sure hope these good old boys disband and, the people who pay all the bills will be in with the ACRD. We should not have to always be worried about what our tax dollars are being spent on and, wonder how much money has been wasted and what companies or lawyers have you been paying. Crying or Very sad VACATE THE AREA NOW I DON"T KNOW HOW YOU HOLD YOUR HEADS UP IN PUBLIC Embarassed

lionking

Back to top Go down

Post by lionking Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:00 am

pen wrote:
The Invisible Man wrote:Maybe if you knew the issues in Beaver Creek you wouldn't be so quick to condemn me? Most people that follow the issue know that a local business owner sat on the BCID board and at the same time worked for the BCID. BCID also made substantial purchases from this business at the same time. The business is also in the waterworks field. That is usually known as a conflict of interest and is not legal on most local government boards. It is okay for it to happen in an improvement district because there are no conflict of interest guidelines that apply. I know that Pen is paid by BCID to write their propaganda... I also know she knows about the issue. Pen is trying to pull me into another battle and I am not into it.

BTW I don't like your style. It's mean. Just saying...

What a chickenshit post. You won't name the person you're slagging and likely because this is an invention of your own fevered brain.
Just to be clear, the only thing I'm contracted to do is produce a quarterly newsletter containing information prepared by the board and staff to circulate with the billing. If you think that's propaganda, check that definition in the dictionary.
As for ANY opinions I state here or on any other forum, these are mine and mine alone.
For you to say I'm someone's paid propagandist is not only insulting, it's a laughably pathetic attempt to silence me or render my opinions suspect. One you have trotted out several times in the past and no longer has any currency.
In my opinion, you are one nasty piece of work who doesn't recognize the difference between what is legally permissible and what is morally reprehensible.
But hey, rave on. It's all nonsense anyway. Or (invisible)man up, name names and take your licks like the big guy you wannabe.

Plain and simply put, over the years some board of trustees members have not been trust worthy, to say the least. The first concern has always been the the safety and, quality of our drinking water, you know we have had e-coli three times in our water and, we don't have enough insurance if some one dies and, we get a class action law suit against us, we are just a Walkerton waiting to happen IMO.
Then there is the problem of all the abuse and the mismanagement of the Tax payers money, last but not least there is no accountability for the trustees actions, we pay for everything the five people do that includes the bad things that they do also. Let me tell you two good examples of what I mean these things happened ok. Number one an employee while at work assaulted a gentleman and, the outcome cost us a lot of money, the employee was fired and, fought for wrongful dismissal and we had to pay the employee a nice lump sum of money, we also had to pay a lawyer because the employees belong to a union:( The second one was when a councillor on the board did something sexual to another councillor on the board, it cost us tax payers a lot of money again:(. The councillor by the way ADMITTED to the charge(s).
The councillor this happened had one/ two years to charge the tax payers and, have gotten a lot of money from us, but wouldn't do it to the people. Smile That sure was pretty darn nice IMO, actually that would be suing yourself.
Which just reminded me we have had our tax dollars used against us two times, we have had two letters from a high priced lawyer in Vancouver asking me to stop something and, after speaking with me at length she understood what the board was doing and, she said forget it.
A couple years ago we got another letter from a lawyer and, we wrote back to them and ask them to ask the board to, either charge us with something or leave us alone and, that the next time we get another petty letter from them, we will lay harassment charges against the Board. We asked them to get back to us with the boards decision. The lawyer replied back in a letter saying there would be no action taken. We filed that letter away with the other BCID petty letters that so clearly showed we were being harassed.
It sure would be nice if we could have a board of directors who would pay if we ever needed a lawyer. There are a lot of other things that have happened that we can prove that's for another day if I still need to explain what has gone on so long. Think about this then explain why you always think everything is a lie? Why would we continually say that corrupt things had happened and, tell you what they were and proved it wasn't true??? We would have been taken to court for gosh sakes! I said before, you had better have proof of what you say or don't say anything! IMO you certainly should be charged in a court of law if you are spreading lies about people and, I believe that fully!
Some board members and people in and out of town have tried to wreck my creditably but, you know the people who truly know me and, care for me are the only ones that matter. We certainly do not owe the board or friends of the board anything.

lionking

Back to top Go down

Post by Possum Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:59 pm

I know of the e-coli tainted test done by a person who was not supposed to be taking tests but the other two tainted tests were when? I do not remember reading anything about them until just now.

Not saying it didn't happen just find it strange I had only heard of one; that I remember. Could you please post dates and time and who took these tests. Not a name per sae but just whether the person was supposed to be taking the tests or not.

Possum

Port Points : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by The Invisible Man Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:17 pm

Possum wrote:I know of the e-coli tainted test done by a person who was not supposed to be taking tests but the other two tainted tests were when? I do not remember reading anything about them until just now.

Not saying it didn't happen just find it strange I had only heard of one; that I remember. Could you please post dates and time and who took these tests. Not a name per sae but just whether the person was supposed to be taking the tests or not.

You're spreading more of the same shit Possum. You do not know that a test was done by someone that wasn't qualified because it NEVER happened. The e-coli issues happened when I was on the board of trustees and all water sampling was done by people that were trained and had Vancouver Island Health Authority's stamp of approval to take samples. Do you know who does Cherry Creek's water sampling? Would it surprise you to learn that it is a woman that sits behind the front desk? You spread around so much misinformation in this community.
The Invisible Man
The Invisible Man

Back to top Go down

Post by The Invisible Man Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:52 pm

If you ever stand up for something in your life you'll find there will be people that end up hating you for it. When I think about the true identity of the people that are pissed off with me it makes me realize it's nothing to get upset about. One person on this thread through me off and it hurt. In the past few days, I have spoken to others about it and learned that is just her style. Now I think differently about her...I lost the respect that I previously held. It doesn't bother me any more.

To the assholes on this thread I say THANK YOU. To the people that can see the forest for the trees I say THANK YOU. To Tom who has provided us a safe place to openly discuss the issues I say THANK YOU. If we didn't have this opportunity to air our thoughts I would have felt cheated down the road. Now I feel like everything is finally resolved.

One final thought: If we do not believe in freedom of speech for assholes, we do not believe in it at all.
The Invisible Man
The Invisible Man

Back to top Go down

Post by pen Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:17 pm

The Invisible Man wrote:You're spreading more of the same shit Possum. You do not know that a test was done by someone that wasn't qualified because it NEVER happened. The e-coli issues happened when I was on the board of trustees and all water sampling was done by people that were trained and had Vancouver Island Health Authority's stamp of approval to take samples. Do you know who does Cherry Creek's water sampling? Would it surprise you to learn that it is a woman that sits behind the front desk? You spread around so much misinformation in this community.

Such demeaning language toward a female employee . . . "a woman that sits behind the front desk." tsk tsk

As for anybody NOT knowing that water sampling wasn't always performed by trained folk with VIHA's stamp of approval, I suggest you read this excerpt from a 2008 dispute before the BC Human Rights Tribunal. Full text here:

http://www.bchrt.bc.ca/decisions/2008/pdf/apr/133_Roth_v_Beaver_Creek_Improvement_District_and_Sopow_2008_BCHRT_133.pdf

[14] On the information before me, it is clear that, in the summer of 2007, the BCID was left without a water system operator, and that three of the trustees, Ms. Roth, Mr. Sopow and Mr. Hasler, volunteered to assist by being on-call to respond to after hours alarms. Ms. Roth says, and the respondents do not specifically refute these assertions, that in this period she also took water tests each day, helped a contracted employee, and checked the system on weekends. For the purposes of this application, I assume that these assertions by Ms. Roth about the work she performed in this period are true.

Ms Roth herself posted this information publicly on this link:

http://www.alberni.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=9416&highlight=Susan+Roth

I believe you are incorrect, Invisible Man, where you say above emphatically, "You do not know that a test was done by someone that wasn't qualified because it NEVER happened. The e-coli issues happened when I was on the board of trustees and all water sampling was done by people that were trained and had Vancouver Island Health Authority's stamp of approval to take samples."

I believe Ms Roth's sworn testimony version of the story.

pen

Port Points : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by The Invisible Man Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:40 pm

This makes me laugh. Do you know the difference between taking a water sample to test for chlorine and taking a water sample to test for bacteria, parasites, and viruses? There's a big difference.

Drinking water is tested daily throughout the system for chlorine residual. It is the same type of test that pool owners use to determine the level of chlorine in their pool. I have done it many times. It's simple.

Drinking water is tested monthly for bacteria, parasites, and viruses. That is the test that will determine if bacteria like e-coli is in the water system. I have never conducted that type of test although I have seen it done many times by the water system operator.

At the time that you have referenced, Norm Meniuer, the manager of the City of Port Alberni's water system, was responsible for taking those samples. The City of Port Alberni kindly agreed to oversee the water system when BCID's system operator walked off the job.

So as I have said many times in the past I have NEVER taking a water sample in relation to the e-coli problems experienced in Beaver Creek. I am glad you believe Ms. Roth's sworn testimony because it is the truth.

Oh and that link you provided...everything worked out fine in the end. The RCMP and Crown laid criminal charges against the former BCID chairperson and after nearly two years of legal wrangling he plead guilty and was convicted of the crime.
The Invisible Man
The Invisible Man

Back to top Go down

Post by pen Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:13 pm

The Invisible Man wrote: The e-coli issues happened when I was on the board of trustees and all water sampling was done by people that were trained and had Vancouver Island Health Authority's stamp of approval to take samples.

Here. I'll make it simpler.

You claim a) you were on the board of trustees and b) ALL water sampling was done by trained people with VIHA approval and c) in an earlier post, that sampling by untrained people NEVER HAPPENED.

That's simply not true. Susan Roth testified under oath that it did; and that she personally was not trained but took samples.

pen

Back to top Go down

Post by The Invisible Man Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:22 pm

pen wrote:
The Invisible Man wrote: The e-coli issues happened when I was on the board of trustees and all water sampling was done by people that were trained and had Vancouver Island Health Authority's stamp of approval to take samples.

Here. I'll make it simpler.

You claim a) you were on the board of trustees and b) ALL water sampling was done by trained people with VIHA approval and c) in an earlier post, that sampling by untrained people NEVER HAPPENED.

That's simply not true. Susan Roth testified under oath that it did; and that she personally was not trained but took samples.

You don't get it Pen. We were talking about the problems with e-coli in Beaver Creek's water system. The tests that I took had nothing to do with the e-coli that was found in our water system. Those tests were conducted by someone that was fully-qualified.

If it makes you feel any better, I had written approval from the Vancouver Island Health Authority to take all of the tests. I was also trained to conduct them. It's not a difficult task. However, I did not want to be responsible for any false positive test results so I declined from doing them. Funny but I was trying to avoid exactly what you are doing right now -- someone pointing a finger at me and making false accusations.
The Invisible Man
The Invisible Man

Back to top Go down

Post by CanAbyss Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:35 pm

The Invisible Man wrote:
To the assholes on this thread I say THANK YOU.
I cant speak for Possum, but your welcome.

CanAbyss

Port Points : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by The Invisible Man Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:37 pm

CanAbyss wrote:
The Invisible Man wrote:
To the assholes on this thread I say THANK YOU.
I cant speak for Possum, but your welcome.
Ha ha I don't think you're an asshole. I like you.
The Invisible Man
The Invisible Man

Back to top Go down

Post by CanAbyss Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:48 pm

Well there you go. Its official. I'm not an asshole. You watching this Jeckle?? Loincloth? Somebody really likes me.

CanAbyss

Port Points : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Possum Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:20 pm

CanAbyss wrote:Well there you go. Its official. I'm not an asshole. You watching this Jeckle?? Loincloth? Somebody really likes me.
well if you're not an asshole that leaves only little old me. Wow, pure unadulterated recognition at last. I wonder who will get to laugh the most when the thread gets pulled.

Possum

Port Points : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by lionking Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:56 pm

Possum wrote:I know of the e-coli tainted test done by a person who was not supposed to be taking tests but the other two tainted tests were when? I do not remember reading anything about them until just now.

You know Possum if the Councillors had made sure the new equipment we bought had be installed, at the time of purchase, there never would have been e-coli in the water, the shut of Valve would have prevented it. That equipment sat in the yard out back for years and, it never got installed until I put a complaint into the Ombudsman. I should never have had to complain to anyone, or have to deal with the councillors!!! Once again I had to involved myself in another issue known fully well there would be a consequence for me and my family SadSad
Now was that the time shortly after, that we got a letter regarding our 18x36 in-ground swimming pool, first time in 28 years we ever received a letter from the councillors about our pool? Which turned out to have nothing to do with our pool??
Or was it the time I had planted three 3' little bushes out front, that had been there for a couple years and, we received a letter from the councillors notifying us that the bushes had to be removed, they said they had to be three feet away from the fire hydrant and, they can not see the fire hydrant from the road. We went out and measured the bush and it was far enough away from the hydrant. Every year I cut the left side of that little bush when it needs it.
There are other things we have had to deal with personally. In stead of people being mad at me they should be thanking me and, not listening to all the lies that the councillors say about me. BTW you can come and ask me anything you want I certainly don't mind.

lionking

Back to top Go down

Post by pen Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:09 pm

lionking wrote:

You know Possum if the Councillors had made sure the new equipment we bought had be installed, at the time of purchase, there never would have been e-coli in the water, the shut of Valve would have prevented it. That equipment sat in the yard out back for years and, it never got installed until I put a complaint into the Ombudsman. I should never have had to complain to anyone, or have to deal with the councillors!!! Once again I had to involved myself in another issue known fully well there would be a consequence for me and my family SadSad
Now was that the time shortly after, that we got a letter regarding our 18x36 in-ground swimming pool, first time in 28 years we ever received a letter from the councillors about our pool? Which turned out to have nothing to do with our pool??
Or was it the time I had planted three 3' little bushes out front, that had been there for a couple years and, we received a letter from the councillors notifying us that the bushes had to be removed, they said they had to be three feet away from the fire hydrant and, they can not see the fire hydrant from the road. We went out and measured the bush and it was far enough away from the hydrant. Every year I cut the left side of that little bush when it needs it.
There are other things we have had to deal with personally. In stead of people being mad at me they should be thanking me and, not listening to all the lies that the councillors say about me. BTW you can come and ask me anything you want I certainly don't mind.

Are you saying some "Councillors" had a personal grudge against you because you complained to the Ombudsman?

pen

Back to top Go down

Post by lionking Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:22 pm

CanAbyss wrote:Well there you go. Its official. I'm not an asshole. You watching this Jeckle?? Loincloth? Somebody really likes me.

I totally don't know you or who you are, or what you do, but, I do remember you always speaking so nasty and, at me on the other blog also???

I

lionking

Back to top Go down

Post by The Invisible Man Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:06 pm

I was looking at problems that another improvement district was experiencing and found something amusing. It is a 2009 court decision that says Local Government can no longer bring an action for defamation to its corporate reputation. The judge said "The Charter enshrined value of freedom of expression is paramount and local governments have resort to other means to protect their reputations from citizens who publish critical commentary about the government itself… It is antithetical to the notion of freedom of speech and a citizen’s rights to criticize his or her government concerning its governing functions, that such criticism should be chilled by the threat of a suit in defamation." Here's the court case: Dixon v. City of Powell River.
The Invisible Man
The Invisible Man

Back to top Go down

Post by lionking Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:59 pm

pen wrote:
lionking wrote:

Are you saying some "Councillors" had a personal grudge against you because you complained to the Ombudsman?

Now Penny speaking to you again is just like coming home:) I like it better though when you get mad and leave the conversation where having, when I tell the truth about the good old boys. But this is really our first conversation together in a long time hey, you will get mad and run away like you always have in the past, when you are loosing the battle. I can tell from some of the things you have said in your posts:(
IMO you are just as bad as some of the good old boys for continently defending them, I know you get it but, why do you keep trying to protect some of the councillors you know had and have been deceitful and sneaky some of them are still councillors today? The only reason they still are there imo is because they are not held accountable for anything they have done and still do!!! That is just plain WRONG!!!

Since you appeared on the scene you have continually been trying to keep the truth away from the Tax payers SadSad!!!
Everything that has been said on this new bog pertain g to the good old boys and, the water issues has been said many times before on the other bog. Don't you get tired of repeating the same things over and over.
I can understand you defending Mr. Hassler he is a good guy and your friend Smile.
IMO Mr. Hassler being the nice person he is was fooled by certain employees and, some of the good old boys.
Kelly Schutte and Ron Barclay have both been on and, off the board for years, I asked the board certain questions I wanted to know. One was why the board never seen fit to put money into the bank over the years, they knew pipes and, wood last for ever? Kelly always looked angry any time the board were asked things that they knew should have been done.
At another meeting I attended and Kelly was there I mentioned that I would like to only have to pay for the water we used because, we only ever used a 1/8 of the amount of water allotted yearly. Kelly thought that was pretty funny, I was dead serious what it came down to was all the people like ourselves that never used much water, were paying for the guys who used tons of water and, imo that wasn't fair.

Before I finish Pen do you think you writing the quarterly is a conflict of interest?

lionking

Back to top Go down

Post by pen Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:37 am

lionking wrote:
Before I finish Pen do you think you writing the quarterly is a conflict of interest?

No, it's a piece of contract work to assemble a quarterly publication and prep it for printing.

Why do you ask?

And what the heck are Councillors? Or a bog?

pen

Back to top Go down

Post by pen Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:53 am

The Invisible Man wrote:I was looking at problems that another improvement district was experiencing and found something amusing. It is a 2009 court decision that says Local Government can no longer bring an action for defamation to its corporate reputation. The judge said "The Charter enshrined value of freedom of expression is paramount and local governments have resort to other means to protect their reputations from citizens who publish critical commentary about the government itself… It is antithetical to the notion of freedom of speech and a citizen’s rights to criticize his or her government concerning its governing functions, that such criticism should be chilled by the threat of a suit in defamation." Here's the court case: Dixon v. City of Powell River.

The corporate reputation of a government does not cover the personal reputation of elected members of government nor government employees.

They still are free to sue the pants off anyone if there's grounds for a personal defamation suit.

Which means we're all free to say the BCID board did a lousy job. We're not free to falsely damage a personal reputation by putting about notions of wrongdoing on the part of an elected individual or an individual who performs paid work for a local government.

pen

Back to top Go down

Post by lionking Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:01 am

pen wrote:
lionking wrote:

No, Funny how I knew you were going to say that lol! it's a piece of Crock that's what we think to lol! contract work to assemble a quarterly publication You make it sound like it's really important lol! and you are right again preppy it is imo to lol! prep it for printing.

Why do you ask? Because I sure thing it is a conflict of interest, because of all the things you have said in the past. You have never wanted to go in with the ACRD, SadSad

And what the heck are Councillors? A body of men elected councilmen a municipal government. I believe the name was changed to Trustees?

Or a bog? Wet spongy ground lol!

lionking

Back to top Go down

Post by lionking Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:24 am

pen wrote:
The Invisible Man wrote:I was looking at problems that another improvement district was experiencing and found something amusing. It is a 2009 court decision that says Local Government can no longer bring an action for defamation to its corporate reputation. The judge said "The Charter enshrined value of freedom of expression is paramount and local governments have resort to other means to protect their reputations from citizens who publish critical commentary about the government itself… It is antithetical to the notion of freedom of speech and a citizen’s rights to criticize his or her government concerning its governing functions, that such criticism should be chilled by the threat of a suit in defamation." Here's the court case: Dixon v. City of Powell River.

The corporate reputation of a government does not cover the personal reputation of elected members of government nor government employees.

They still are free to sue the pants off anyone if there's grounds for a personal defamation suit.

Which means we're all free to say the BCID board did a lousy job. We're not free to falsely I have never ever falsely said anything to damage anyone's personal reputation. damage a personal reputation by putting about notions of wrongdoing I never had to ever put out any notions of wrong doing, they got caught doing things wrong SadSad

was any notions on the part of an elected individual or an individual who performs paid work for a local government. Now what does that mean???

lionking

Back to top Go down

Post by pen Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:59 am

lionking wrote: . . .
Oye vey

pen

Back to top Go down

Post by pen Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:04 am

[quote="lionking"]
pen wrote: I have never ever falsely said anything to damage anyone's personal reputation.

Rolling Eyes It's not ALWAYS about you.

Last edited by pen on Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : patching up those fucked up quotes lyin'king uses)

pen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next