Welcome to alberntalk.com Please Log in or Register. Thanks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to alberntalk.com Please Log in or Register. Thanks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Secure1
Click to scan this page

BC man's Driver's License gets global attention

Go down

BC man's Driver's License gets global attention Empty BC man's Driver's License gets global attention

Post by The Invisible Man Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:30 pm

This story is funny! Makes me think about what I could do to spice up my next driver's license photograph.

BC man's Driver's License gets global attention 6293868

VICTORIA — Adam Bard went to great lengths to avoid having a routine image for his driver's licence.

He told friends he wanted to shave half his hair and half his beard before posing for his renewal photo. They didn't believe him.

But on the morning of Feb. 23, the then-26-year-old Victoria man went to his brother's home and hacked off the right side of his beard and moustache. From there, the two headed to a barber shop and asked for half a haircut — just the left side would do the trick, thanks.

The results made for some popular photos, which Bard posted on Reddit, an online social media aggregator that allows users to vote for their favourite and least-favourite content. Within 24 hours, more than six million people had viewed the haircut. Within days, his story was making headlines around the world.
The Invisible Man
The Invisible Man

Port Points : 402

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum