Welcome to alberntalk.com Please Log in or Register. Thanks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to alberntalk.com Please Log in or Register. Thanks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Secure1
Click to scan this page

Your Chronological order preference for posts

3 posters

Go down

Your Chronological order preference for posts

Your Chronological order preference for posts  I_vote_lcap38%Your Chronological order preference for posts  I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
Your Chronological order preference for posts  I_vote_lcap50%Your Chronological order preference for posts  I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]
Your Chronological order preference for posts  I_vote_lcap12%Your Chronological order preference for posts  I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Your Chronological order preference for posts  Empty Your Chronological order preference for posts

Post by Admin Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:26 pm

Poll is below...I think Question Nope my bad its on top lol Don't know how or why that happened

Last edited by Admin on Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Confusion)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Port Points : 106

http://www.albernitalk.com/

Back to top Go down

Your Chronological order preference for posts  Empty Re: Your Chronological order preference for posts

Post by WetCoastKid Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:15 pm

If the oldest post (the first) is listed at the front, A person can see where the thread started and the odds of it not getting side-tracked are a bit higher.

Gives the newcomer a chance to see what the opening topic is about and then scroll over the mindless banter to the distorted end of mud-slinging and pissing matches.

But that's JMO

WetCoastKid

Port Points : 26

Back to top Go down

Your Chronological order preference for posts  Empty Re: Your Chronological order preference for posts

Post by Admin Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:29 pm

Ha Ha true 'nuff. I actually have the option to carry the original post to the top of each page irregardless of the order.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Port Points : 106

http://www.albernitalk.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Invisible Man Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:34 pm

On second thought, it doesn't matter if the newest post is first or last.
The Invisible Man
The Invisible Man

Port Points : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down